The Sunderland HK – Call For Articles
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR SUBMISSION
- The Sunderland HK only admits original manuscripts.
- The chosen articles may be translated into English or traditional Chinese and edited for clarity and grammatical accuracy. We will seek author’s approval before release.
- The author will be responsible for obtaining permission for the use of any images and content under copyright.
- The University of Sunderland in Hong Kong will not accept liability for the opinions expressed in submitted articles.
You are welcome to share your ideas and/or experience with us ANYTIME. There is no submission deadline and the chosen articles may be published in The Sunderland HK, university website or social media platforms within 6 months.
HOW TO SUBMIT
- 【CLICK HERE】 to download the submission form
- Complete and email the submission form to firstname.lastname@example.org
● Adaptability and Flexibility
● Brilliant Employability Skills
● Commercial Awareness
● Communication Skills
● Digital Competence
● Imagination and Creativity
● Leadership and Delegation
● Pitch Anything
● Team Working
● Working Independently and Autonomy
● Artificial Intelligence
● Banking and Finance
● Business Management
● Business Start-up
● Data Science
● Human Resource Management
● International Trade
● Travel and Tourism