This MSc is an internationally respected qualification awarded by our university, one of the top 4 tourism and hospitality universities in the UK (Guardian 2018). During your study with us, you will develop the skills and knowledge to advance rapidly in tourism and hospitality management and help you progress further in one of the world’s largest industries.
This master’s programme takes a social science approach to tourism and hospitality and combines it with practical skills for the workplace. You’ll complete theoretical modules ‘Tourism Concepts and Issues’ and ‘Critical Theories and Methods for Tourism, Hospitality and Events’, and in the final phase of the course you’ll complete a major project personal to your interests and career aspirations.
- A globally and locally recognised degree awarded by the University of Sunderland, one of the top 4 Tourism and hospitality universities in the UK (Guardian 2018)
- Complete 180 credits with 4 modules and 1 major project in 20 months
- Assessments include essays, exams, presentations, portfolios of evidence and a major project
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
- An easy-to-use interactive online learning platform with access to more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals in business
- Upon the successful completion of this programme in Hong Kong, Graduates in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards as the internationally and locally recognised UK degree