The programme explores the key approaches to organisational development and the management of change. You will develop an understanding of defining characteristics of a coaching approach to organisational settings through examination and analysis of case studies and identification of how managers can support personal and organisational change.
During your study, you will be supported by on-going development by an academic supervisor. In addition, you will agree on work based development areas with your coach and then identify with your line manager a work based project which allow you to demonstrate the learning you have achieved during your study.
- 12-month postgraduate programme
- Understand the theoretical content of leadership and change and apply the theories and skills into relevant practice in the work place
- Plan and develop individual areas of strength through carefully managed and supported professional development planning
- Learn through a combination of lectures, workshops, an online virtual learning environment and supervision tutorials
- Access to networking and informal social learning from other learners from various industries
- Enhanced communication skills and heightened interpersonal skills
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
- An easy-to-use interactive online learning platform with access to more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals in business
- Upon the successful completion of this programme in Hong Kong, Graduates in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards as the internationally and locally recognised UK qualification