Coming across subordinates who are reluctant to work or perform poorly gives every manager a mild headache. Hence, Mr Michael Tai, with over 20 years of experience in human resources management and training in the hospitality industry, will be teaching you how to use the “situational leadership model” in order to help the team grow and develop. This is a free master class, and it is especially suitable for those who are interested in further study.
– What is the “situational leadership model”?
– Why are the world’s most reputable companies using this model?
– Learn the 4 leadership styles: Directing, Coaching, Support and Delegation
– Case Study
Lecturer: Mr Michael Tai
Date: 22nd September (Sat)
Time: 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Address: 7/F South China Building, 1-3 Wyndham Street, Central, Hong Kong (MTR Central Station Exit D1)
Mr Michael Tai Profile：
– Over 20 years of management experience in the hotel industry
– 10 years of human resources and training consultation service experience in different organizations
– Experience lecturer in teaching hospitality and tourism management programmes