3-Year Full Time Bachelor's Degrees
HK x UK: Multi-campus Learning Experience
Overseas study is no longer just the privilege of exchange students or students studying abroad. The University of Sunderland in Hong Kong is offering 3-year bachelor’s (honours) degrees with the option to study in our UK campuses for 1 or 2 years, so that students can broaden their horizons and gain valuable exposure to British culture.
3-Year Full-time Bachelor’s Degrees
BA (Hons) Business and Management (Reg. No. 252466)
● Year 1 Modules
MGT101 – Business Organisations and Society
MGT102 – Business Management Skills Development
MGT103 – Understanding Markets and Marketing
MGT104 – Fundamentals of Financial Decision Making
● Year 2 Modules
MGT201 – Managing Self and Others
MGT202 – Delivering Projects For Organisational Success
MGT203 – Integrated Marketing Practice
MGT204 – Corporate Finance and Portfolio Valuation
● Year 3 Modules
MGT301 – Strategic Leadership and Collaboration
MGT302 – Managing Business Continuity and Resilience
MGT303 – Leading and Implementing Organisational Change
MGT304 – Business Consultancy Project
Alternate Study Route For HKDSE / GCE A-Level / IB Diploma Students
Bachelor’s Degree (Reg. No. 252466)
• 88 UCAS Tariff points with an English language proficiency of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent.
• Academic requirement is calculated by the highest scores in ANY subjects.
• HKDSE Chinese / Liberal Studies / Mathematics result is not compulsory as long as the candidate obtains the required UCAS Tariff points.
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Business (Reg. No. 252895)
• 1 subject pass in HKDSE / A-Level or equivalent with an English language proficiency of IELTS 5.5 or equivalent.
All programmes in this publication are registered under the Cap. 493 Non-local Higher and Professional Education (Regulation) Ordinance. It is a matter of discretion for individual employers to recognise any qualification to which this course may lead.
HKDSE / GCE A-Level / IB Diploma students can submit the application from now onwards. The application procedures are as the following:
- Visit https://www.sunderland.edu.hk/apply-now/and submit an online application
- Our admission advisor will contact the applicant to assist in completing the application
- The applicant will receive a conditional/unconditional offer letter within 14 days
- Offer holder has priority to reserve a place or confirm the offer on or after the result release day
2023-24 TUITION FEE
Pearson BTEC Level 4 Higher National Certificate in Business – HK$58,000*
3-Years Full-time Bachelor’s Degree – HK$80,000 per year#
● The above tuition fees are only applicable to the University of Sunderland in Hong Kong.
● Tuition fees for students studying in the UK campus do not apply to the Extended Non-Means-Tested Loan Scheme.
Up to HK$30,000 Scholarship for 2023-24 Entry
● The scholarship is valid until 25 August 2023
● Students can apply for the scholarship via the “Principal’s Recommendation Scheme” or “Self-Recommendation Scheme”
● Terms and conditions may apply. Please refer to our Admission Team
Hong Kong residents can apply for the Extended Non-Means-Tested Loan Scheme to seek financial assistance from the Student Finance Office – Working Family and Student Financial Assistance Agency.
#This does not include HKD600 administration fee.
University of Sunderland in Hong Kong
The University of Sunderland has a rich heritage spanning over 100 years. The University offers a unique opportunity to study globally recognised qualifications in the heart of Hong Kong’s vibrant business and financial district. With the support and presence of education, government and business leaders, the University announced the launch of the Hong Kong campus at the British Consulate on 2nd March 2017 and introduced the University’s highly successful ‘Career Ready’ approach to the Hong Kong market.
- According to the 2023 Guardian University Guides, the University of Sunderland was ranked as a top 50 university.
- One of the top five multinational education institutions in the UK
- QS Stars Ratings (5-star) Teaching & Employability of 2022 QS Stars Rating
- Over 70% of published research carried out at the University of Sunderland has been rated as either world-leading or internationally excellent of the 2021 Research Excellence Framework (REF 2021)
- University of the Year for Social Inclusion of The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021
- According to the 2020 Guardian University Guides, the University of Sunderland ranks 10th in Hospitality Management and Tourism, 2nd for Overall Satisfaction with Teaching, and 3rd for Overall Satisfaction with Course.
- According to the 2018 Guardian University Guides, the University of Sunderland ranks 27th in Accounting and Financial Management, and 52nd in Business and Marketing.
- The highest-rising University of 2017 Guardian University Guide
- The Best University in the Northeast of England (Business Education Satisfaction) of 2017 Guardian University Guide