BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management aims to develop HR professionals who are skilled, agile, creative, reflexive, practitioners. The course focuses on professional and personal development from a range of perspectives addressing elements of ethical, sustainable, responsible and digital business practices all of which embrace the CIPD Professional map. The programme is currently seeking professional re-accreditation from the CIPD against the new professional standards. In addition, experiential learning elements throughout the programme will be shaped by industry and learning will be enhanced through the digital and technological approaches.
What’s covered in the course?
This course focuses on:
- Skill Development and Experiential Learning: Innovative teaching methods, experiential learning, and reflective practices are employed to develop skilled practitioners through work-based experiences and learner-centered approaches like problem-based learning.
- Contemporary HR and Leadership: The course explores HR’s role in a dynamic, digital world, covering self and team development, interactions with other business functions, responding to societal changes, strategic leadership, and decision-making.
- Practical Application: Students gain practical HR and Leadership experience through case studies, simulations, and real-world projects, equipping them with skills for success in HR and Leadership roles.
Get one of the best business and human resource management education degrees in Hong Kong offered by a leading UK institution
This programme empowers HR students through identity exploration and skill development. It integrates diverse learning approaches like company visits, projects, guest speakers, and e-learning technologies alongside traditional teaching methods.
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
- Upon the sccuessful completion of this programme in Hong Kong, Graduates in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards and certificate of the degree programme in the UK main campus
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) available for Hong Kong residents