This Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Business and Human Resource Management evening programme is highly relevant to the workplace, offering a suitable solution for students looking to complete a HR degree during the evenings, while retaining a full-time job, offering part-time flexibility for those with busy schedules. The programme has a greater focus on the skills and knowledge needed for the Human Resources function in modern organisations.
Throughout the duration of your education, you will study a range of course modules, which will help you understand contemporary developments in HR, learning and development, employee relations, as well as giving you a solid grounding in the fundamentals of business relevant in both Hong Kong and the UK.
The final year of our bachelor’s programme is for students with a Higher National Diploma (HND), an Associate Degree or a Higher Diploma in Business while the year 3 pathway helps other students with post-secondary qualification bridging to the final year of the bachelor’s degree.
Experience one of the best HR Education in Hong Kong offered by a UK institution
This Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Human Resource Management programme is designed to train students on HR business practices through a comprehensive range of courses that can be completed during the evening, allowing a flexible part-time schedule for busy students.
An overview of the BA (Hons) Business and Human Resource Management degree
- A globally and locally recognised degree awarded by the University of Sunderland, one of the top 5 Transnational Education providers in the UK.
- Complete the bachelor’s degree programme in 12 months, studying 4 modules and 1 project.
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong-based academic and student support teams.
- An easy-to-use interactive online learning platform with access to more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals in business.
- Upon the successful completion of this HR bachelor’s programme in Hong Kong, graduates who completed this level of education in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards as the internationally and locally recognised UK degree.
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) available for Hong Kong residents.