This part-time Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Business and Human Resource Management programme is highly relevant to the workplace. It has a greater focus on the skills and knowledge needed for the Human Resources function in modern organisations.
Throughout the duration of your education, you will study a range of course modules, which will help you understand contemporary developments in HR, learning and development, employee relations, as well as giving you a solid grounding in the fundamentals of business relevant in both Hong Kong and the UK.
The final year of our bachelor’s programme is for students with a Higher National Diploma (HND), an Associate Degree or a Higher Diploma in Business while the year 3 pathway helps other students with post-secondary qualification bridging to the final year of the bachelor’s degree.
Experience one of the best HR Education in Hong Kong offered by a UK institution
This part-time Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Human Resource Management programme is designed to train students on HR business practices through a comprehensive range of courses.
- A globally and locally recognised degree awarded by the University of Sunderland, one of the top 5 Transnational Education providers in the UK
- Complete the bachelor’s degree programme in 12 months, studying 4 modules and 1 project
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong-based academic and student support teams
- An easy-to-use interactive online learning platform with access to more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals in business
- Upon the successful completion of this part-time HR bachelor’s programme in Hong Kong, Graduates in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards as the internationally and locally recognised UK degree
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) available for Hong Kong residents