This programme focuses on professional and personal development from a range of perspectives addressing elements of ethical, sustainable, responsible and digital business practices. In addition, experiential learning elements throughout the programme will be shaped by industry and learning will be enhanced through the digital and technological approaches.
What’s covered in the course?
This course focuses on:
- Contemporary areas of business and marketing in a digital world; the role of business and how its’ functions are managed and integrated to respond and reflect society and the business community (local, national and global).
- How business is structured including the practices and processes which support problem solving and evidence based decision making which influence and has an impact upon customers and clients.
- The integration of business policies and strategies which promote corporate social responsibility which are ethical and lead to best practice approaches for managing the perceptions and perspectives of customers and clients.
- The Marketing policies, strategies and practices which enable and support the customers and clients within a digital market-place.
Get one of the best marketing and management education degrees in Hong Kong offered by a leading UK institution
Our learning techniques in the Marketing programme encompass a wide range of methods. In addition to lectures, seminars, debates, tutorials, and workshops, we incorporate company visits, guest speakers, and cutting-edge e-learning technologies to provide a comprehensive learning experience.
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
- Upon the sccuessful completion of this programme in Hong Kong, Graduates in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards and certificate of the degree programme in the UK main campus
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) available for Hong Kong residents