This newly developed Data Science course will provide you with the technical and practical skills to analyse big data that is a key to success in future business, digital media and science. Study industry-specific topics and specialise in areas such as data mining, machine learning, data analytics and visualisation, and security of big data.
Our close links to industry and businesses, as well as the research expertise of our academics, makes this course unique and ensures that the course structure is developed according to the needs of the employment sector.
- A globally and locally recognised degree awarded by the University of Sunderland, one of the top 5 Transnational Education providers in the UK
- Study a unique course developed according to the needs of the employment sector
- Complete 180 credits with 7 modules and 1 master project in 20 months
- Harness new forms of data with increasingly powerful computer techniques
- Gain the technical and practical skills to analyse big data
- Assessment methods include written reports and research papers, practical assignments and the Masters project
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
- An easy-to-use interactive online learning platform with access to more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals in business
- Upon the successful completion of this programme in Hong Kong, Graduates in Hong Kong will achieve the same awards as the internationally and locally recognised UK degree