Do you want to progress your career in international business and management?
This course will strengthen your critical understanding of international business, trade and strategy.
You will explore international trade, strategy, strategic foresight, leadership skills, business analytics, marketing management and cross cultural management. You will also be guided in your final piece of work; a dissertation on an international business management topic of your choosing.
- A range of teaching and learning methods including online lectures, group discussion will be used to encourage you to develop intellectual and cognitive skills
- Case study-based learning is employed throughout the course and is intended to enable you to develop, inter alia, the ability to identify the issues in need of research, apply subject specific knowledge to a realistic and/or practical context
- Make critical judgments of the merits of a particular argument and present and make reasoned choices between alternative solutions
- Complete 180 credits with 4 modules and 1 MSc IBM Dissertation’s in 12 months
- Assessment methods include written reports, research papers and the master’s project
- An easy-to-use interactive online learning platform with access to more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals in business
- Study anywhere online through Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong based academic and student support teams
- Upon the successful completion of this online master’s degree programme, graduates will achieve the same awards and certificate as the degree programme in the UK main campus