This Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Business and Marketing programme is for people who want to top up a Higher National Diploma (HND) (or similar) to a full bachelor’s honours degree. Throughout the duration of this marketing degree course in Hong Kong, you will study specialist modules that cover marketing strategy, e-marketing strategy, consumer psychology and strategic integrated marketing communications.
You will also undertake broader-based modules that develop skills in project management and strategic management. Upon completion of the University of Sunderland’s BA (Hons) Business Marketing Programme in Hong Kong, students will be well-equipped with fresh approaches to practical work-based issues that are highly relevant. This course is suitable for students who are looking to complete a degree during the evenings, while retaining a full-time job, offering part-time flexibility for those with busy schedules.
Discover one of the most comprehensive honours marketing degree programme in Hong Kong offered by a UK institution
Offered by a top 5 Transnational Education provider in the UK, this bachelor’s degree programme in Hong Kong includes specialist modules of marketing & e-marketing strategy, consumer psychology, and strategic integrated marketing communications. This course is open to all students, whether studied in the daytime or evenings, to enable them to top up a HND (or similar) to a full bachelor’s honours degree.
An overview of the BA (Hons) Business & Marketing programme
- 9 months to attain an internationally recognised degree awarded by University of Sunderland, one of the top 5 Transnational Education providers in the UK.
- 6 modules to prepare you for roles in marketing management, marketing analysis, and marketing communications.
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong-based academic and student support teams.
- Learning platform with more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals.
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) available for Hong Kong residents.