This part-time Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Business & Marketing programme is for people who want to top up a Higher National Diploma (HND) (or similar) to a full bachelor’s honours degree. Throughout the duration of this part-time marketing degree course in Hong Kong, you will study specialist modules that cover marketing strategy, e-marketing strategy, consumer psychology and strategic integrated marketing communications.
You will also undertake broader-based modules that develop skills in project management and strategic management. Upon completion of the University of Sunderland’s BA (Hons) Business Marketing Programme in Hong Kong, students will be well equipped with fresh approaches to practical work-based issues that are highly relevant.
Discover one of the most comprehensive part-time honours marketing degree programme in Hong Kong offered by a UK institution
Offered by a top 5 Transnational Education provider in the UK, this bachelor’s degree programme in Hong Kong includes specialist modules of marketing & e-marketing strategy, consumer psychology and strategic integrated marketing communications.
- 9 months to attain an internationally recognised degree awarded by University of Sunderland, one of the top 5 Transnational Education providers in the UK
- 6 modules to prepare you for roles in marketing management, marketing analysis and marketing communications
- Study in Hong Kong campus facilitated by Hong Kong-based academic and student support teams
- Learning platform with more than 10,000 online learning resources including e-books and journals
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS) available for Hong Kong residents